LE.LOOK of the Day .............



OK so I'm a little late in announcing the launch of LE.LOOK Fashion District, but better late than never I say. To say that's its truly A M A Z I N G is an understatement. So many malls in SL lack design creativity and initiative, but LE.LOOK is an architectural dream in its own right. Its a fashionista's haven with an armful of designers to keep any shopper happy for hours. Malls really aren't my thing. I have my preferred designers, some of these big brand names, but LE.LOOK really is different and something incredibily special.

The build took 4 months to complete. Im sure the team consisting of James Schwarz,Jordan Giant,Sawyer Campese and Moonaco Porta arent disappointed with the final outcome. I spent hours wandering around the gleaming glass fronted spacious stores and spent a fortune in doing so. Every item placed strategically with the buyer in mind. I felt like I was a cast member of The Truman Show, a fashion district thats spotless, clean and crisp with a multitude of choice.



So if youre looking for something with a touch of class, LE.LOOK is defintely going to be one of those places to be seen spending those Linden Dollars. It's a thumbs up from me !!!!

Designers include:-
Aden
Aitui
Akeyo
Aoharu
Arsnova
Atomic Crush
AuMa
Baiastice
Bax Coen
Beauty Avatar Couture
Belleza
BP
Calypso Giano
Courtisane
Creamshop
Damiani
Decoy
Dela
Den-Hou
Digit Darkes
DP*Serendipity/ Candy Nail
D-skin
Fascino
Find Ash
Glitter Hair
House of Heart
Indyra Originals
Insolence
Issigonis
Kalnins
Kookie
KoumB/ Digital Dream
LBD
MAD Designs
Magika
mai bodyshop
Meriken Co.
Milk Motion
MMS
MRM
Nicky Ree
Nolabel
Novocaine
Riviera Couture
RuPaul
SG
Skin e Liciouz
Subaru
Truth
UncleWeb Studio
Vista
Yabusaka Loon
Zaara
Zanzo
Zullaydesigns

No comments: